The Ropes Challenge Course at Hieronymus Park is a big accomplishment for B.E.A.R. and our Bitterroot Valley community. This course represents community collaboration, vision, and charity at its strongest, and starting Spring 2019 it will be open to the community for group facilitation by appointment.
- Facilitations on the course typically focus on team building, communication, leadership, and choice, and can be tailored to meet the goals of your group.
- Time slots are flexible from 10am - 6pm and can be scheduled Monday - Saturday from Memorial Day to the end of September, and possibly later, depending on weather conditions.
- Groups run for 3 hours, though we can shorten the time to meet your needs.
- Flat rate facilitation fee of $189 per group.
- Scholarships are available for up to 50% of facilitation fee.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver before participating in any activities on the course.
- Groups of any size are welcome to participate from schools, churches, clubs, businesses, organizations or other community groups. Larger groups may require two facilitators and may be split into smaller groups during the facilitation to maximize the experience of participants.
- There is no official minimum age limit for the course, but keep in mind that participants must be able to follow directions, including safety instructions. If you have children under the age of 8 in your group, please let Katie know when making your reservation and we can discuss how best to accommodate you.
- All fees collected from the ropes course are directly reinvested in maintenance, curriculum development, staff training, equipment, and other ropes course related expenses.